TRIP 2

       TRIP TO OOTY 


 


               This is my second trip on my bike and Its to the Queen of hill stations well known as Ooty and also known as Udhagamandalam. 

               DATE: 15 November 2017 

               STARTING POINT: Bangalore

               STARTING TIME: 5 AM

               TIME TAKEN TO REACH : 11 AM

               DISTANCE: 280 KM

               THE PLACES I VISITED : Ooty lake, 

                                                            Doddabetta peak, 

                                                            Tea garden , 

                                                            Wenlock downs 9th mile shooting point,

                                                             Pykara waterfalls,

                                                             Rose garden,

                                                             Botanical garden,

                                                             Needle rock view point,

                                                             Pine forest.

                                         




                    As I travelled during early winter, The roads are full of mist and the breeze was very cool. I have passed via Mysore which is one of the oldest cities in Karnataka famous for its Mysore Maharaja Palace, Later I have passed through 2 National parks of India namely Bandipur National Park and Mudumalai National Park. They are actually the same forest but divided by the States Karnataka and Tamilnadu . In Karnataka it is known as Bandipur National park which is famous for its Tiger population where as in Tamilnadu it is popularly known as Mudumalai National park.While passing through these two National Parks I have seen Elephants, Peacock, Wild Boars, Indian Gaur , Malabar squirrel and Deer. Next I have passed through Masinagudi which consists of 36 Hairpin bends over a stretch of 30 km and finally reached Ooty. 

 



  

           I stayed in Ooty for 1 night and returned to Bangalore on 16 November. The trip was very joyful and very satisfactory. One of most happiest moment was cloud passing through me while going to Doddabetta Peak which was the highest point in Nilagiri Mountain Range. Its like going to heaven. The whole trip amounted me around 5000 rupees. The whole trip is around 600 KM. This was my first long trip on my bike. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTRO

TRIP 1