INTRO





     HELLO, Do you travel a lot? What kind of places do you like to travel whether it may be  mountains, lakes, beaches, deserts, monuments, forests etc? what do you prefer. I am Shanmukh, I love to travel by bike in most of my journeys.I like to explore new places and new cultures.I am a desi traveller who loves to travel across India.While travelling my mind feels so relaxed and gives me peace. What do you feel while travelling. Apart from travelling I also like Bird watching and a bird photographer. Exploring new places feel like exploring a new phase in your life,different culture,traditions,religious practices,way of cooking and their authentic flavour and how they live.
FERNWEH is a German word which is equivalent to wanderlust. 



        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIP 2

TRIP 1