TRIP 1

 TRIP TO HOGENAKKAL WATERFALLS

          


                This was my first trip after I bought my bike when I am studying my graduation. My enthusiasm towards travelling started with this trip.

                 DATE: 9th September 2017

                 STARTING POINT : Bangalore

                 STARTING TIME : 9 AM

                 TIME TAKEN TO REACH : 11:30 AM 

                 DISTANCE : 101 km

                I travelled during monsoon the way was fully covered with thick forest, lush green shrubs and small waterfalls beside the road. One of my friend even joined me for the trip. After reaching there we went on a Coracle to see the view point of Hogenakkal waterfalls and there was even a crocodile park in Hogenakkal. 




                      We had good lunch over with with local fish curry and fish fry. The trip was very delightful with Ghat roads in forest and came back to Bangalore by 6 PM and the trip costed me around 1000 rupees.The whole trip was about 202 km. I have started with a small trip as it was my first trip.This trip made me more enthusiastic to ride longer on my bike.  

                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIP 2

INTRO